The old wooden shed…

Hi im John moving house to Wythenshawe with my dad. My dad said I could explour the back garden. So i went to the shed that was in the back garden. I ran to my dad and told him there’s a shed in the back. My dad said ”haven’t you ever seen a shed before.” So I want to show you it it looks special.

1. Mr London says:

This is a good first attempt at the 100WC AJ. You’ve include some speech and nearly all of your capital letters are in the right places. This wasn’t added to the 100WC site as you only used half of your word count. Next time remember to use all 100 words and try to grab the readers attention from the very start.

2. Mrs Murray says:

Great first try AJ – it takes some doing to remember all the things that you need to when doing the 100WC. You took the time to introduce your character and the context of your story – I have every faith that you will get all elements in your next piece if you keep trying – well done for having a go!

3. Morgan says:

Great work AJ. Well done. It is amazing! 🙂

4. Venkat (India) says:

Very well written AJ. You can be perfect by taking care about using capitals at appropriate places e.g I’m or I am instead of “im”, I instead of “i”. Also correct yourself on spelling EXPLORE (not “explour”). The last sentence also used “it” twice. And you seem to have forget the question mark in “haven’t you ever seen a shed before?”.
    All the best. Keep writing.